What is the Art Attack Program?
- The LR Green Art attack Program was designed to introduce and further educate our students in art history, art methods and techniques, and to expose them to the art forms of many cultures. Our goal is for the students to have a basic understanding and appreciation of the arts.
- Art Attack is a volunteer-run, video based program with complete instructions for each grade level.
What is required to become an Art Docent?
- You don't have to be an experienced artist. You simply set up the instructional video which you will view together with your class and then you will guide them while they do the art project.
- Volunteer Art Docents will spend approximately 45-60 minutes, 1-2 days per month setting up provided art materials for the class and leading the class in the art project.
How do I volunteer to become an Art Docent?
- Just talk to your child's teacher and tell them you would like to volunteer to be an Art Docent. They can coordinate with you on how ofter and when you can do art.
An Art Docent is a fun way to volunteer, and get to watch your child and their classmates do fun and creative art projects.
Click on the link below to view some of the children's art projects at L.R. Green's Art Show